- Marketing Mix & Creative Strategy
- Messaging, Product Positioning, and Ad Creation
- Campaign Building, Custom Audiences Targeting, Media Buying, Optimization, Analytics and Reporting
- User Journeys for Data/Sale Acquisition
- Multi-Channel Attribution Across Text Platform, Website (tracking pixels), Facebook and Outbound Sales
Women can’t escape clothing ads on Facebook. So it came as no surprise when our Facebook and Instagram ads driving people to Dakota Chic Boutique’s storefront weren’t converting. By refocusing on the boutique’s unique selling point, we were able to pivot to a new strategy—driving new members to Holly’s VIP group, where most of her initial sales were coming from, and increasing engagement.
In two weeks, we added 300+ members to the VIP Facebook group.
In the future, we’ll be creating Facebook events for all upcoming live sales happening in the VIP group and using Facebook pixel to drive traffic to new group members. Our goal is to remind them of the live sales, gain RSVPs to the event, and eventually convert them into purchasing customers during the live sale.
However, there’s currently no way to optimize the group experience and generate new members, so we needed to get more creative with our solution:
- Created a landing page explaining what the VIP group is, the perks of joining, and how to join with a CTA button leading the user to the Facebook group page.
- Set up tools, such as Facebook Events Manager, to track and optimize new users who click the CTA button and attempt to join the Facebook group.