With MileAuto, customers only pay for the miles they drive plus a low monthly base rate. They are leaders in pay-as-you-drive insurance.
We partnered with MileAuto founders to leverage what they had built and accelerate their MVP time to market. We collaborated with them through the entire product lifecycle including feature identification, prioritization, design, architecture and development to help create a product that launched in three states in the U.S. and counting.
- UI/UX Design
- AWS Cloud Architecture
- Development and testing
- Product Backlog creation and management
- Sprint based interative product development processes
- Conversion Funnel Optimization
- Performance Marketing
IntuitioLabs provided a dedicated team to provide development, UI/UX, project management, product management, and growth marketing services. The team worked collaboratively with the MileAuto CTO and CMO to prioritize, plan and deliver the product features. The UI/UX team created a design that focused on maximizing visitor-to-quote conversion both on web and mobile.
Progressive Web Application
The PWA we delivered supported the following features:
- Data verification and safe storage
- Integration with a custom billing system
- Web performance optimization
- User account and profile creation and management
- Payment processing
- Industry standard server and database security with in-flight and at-rest encryption which lead to successful gray and black box penetration tests
Responsive Mobile Development
Mobile optimized application supporting 90% of mobile devices by market share in the U.S.
Quote Engine for Consumers
Quote Engine for Agents
We completed the architecture, design, and development of Mile Auto’s product and were able to launch in three U.S. states in less than six months. Optimizing the quote funnel and payment process improved customer acquisition by over 40%.